Saying goodbye is difficult .


I was   in office at Madhur Bhav , one relative comes with the fair elegant lady ( age 67) . she came to see the facility as she is alone in Pune and her daughter is the USA  ,  she look around and said it's very impressive building and may in future when my daughter is in Pune will think of staying here., I did ask her about her family background , to my surprise she was staying close to our house many years back and had very good bungalow ( now it is Big commercial building worth 8-9 cr. ) 
I thank them for the visit  , her relatives brought two bags of clothes and said Kaku now you have to stay here only as they were to take admission in next month . I could see her expression and could not control my tears and went outside . I resolve myself saying that we really don’t know the other part of the story . We at Madhur Bhav  provide the place for their independence till the last breath . Initially, she was getting well dress for any festivals at MadhurBhav and got herself engage and I too was happy that irrespective rushing in admission where her choice was not there and came as surprise element ,  after many years she became ill and into semi-coma where all my staff was praying to relieve her from pain . 
Months passed by her daughter came from abroad to see , she was in pain to see her mother 
Ajji  had lost her son at the very young age of 38 due to heart attack and even before 10 days passed , she threw her pregnant daughter in law out of  the house in fear of property  to be claimed by her .( insecurities )  I can't imagine the struggling daughter in law gone through. But who has nobody God is always with them ?After many years on death bed , she is wanting to see  her daughter in law and grandson. 


Where daughter in law refuses to visit her in last days. I believe that sometimes death settles all the issues related to life .Ajji wanted to seek permission to die , seek forgiveness . Death makes you realized your deeds were wrong and then you try to settle them after many years . Human relations are like glass , one should handle with care before it breaks.
Sometimes saying goodbye to life is difficult .
Ajji passed away in three months without seeing her daughter in law and grandson. 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Like the way you penned it. Don't like the situation of the lady.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life Journey till now and battle continues.....

All Seniors are Safe during COVID-19

विस्मरण हे ज्येष्ठांसाठी नवं नाही