Pari

I saw a very small puppy from a rare mirror of the car and liked her so much and she was running on the road.  Due to a tight schedule, I did forget about her,and after days’ work when I return home she was in our parking and I gave my tiffin to her to eat and to my surprise, she ate all since she was hungry. My son came from the office in the night he said, mom did you saw that small stray puppy in the parking morning, she troubles me so much that she was in the back of the car and was most moving and I tried to move her again she came behind my car.
Next day morning when we saw her in the parking only and we shifted her to our MadurBhav since she was a  beautiful puppy and attention from seniors named “PARI “
She created positive vibes in  seniors at Madhurbhav with her running around creates a different atmosphere. she was so small that if we keep her in the bed of any Dadi she would not be able to get down and starts barking that she wants to be down and every room,
She recognizes the car’s noise and starts wagging her tail and everybody knows that I have arrived in the office. She sits with my office for our staff meeting as if she is also part of our team. One day everybody was in office and our CCTV she saw me, staff said madam has arrived, she came running and everybody was so stunted in the office that she could see and run. She will imitate me so much.  I visit every room on the first and second floor to meet and greet all my seniors’ every day whenever I am MadurBhav. She will do the same.
ये आधी मालकीन   गायी मधुर भाव की  as Agarwal Dadi says I realized that Pari even though dog. but her emotions are more than human beings as many times I feel whatever I am talking and she understands everything, once I was talking to Poonam about that since my son was going to the UK for three months I will feel lonely and had tears in my eyes. And pari sitting there and came to my lap and started hugging as if I am here for you. That time I realized that she understand what we talk.
Sometimes when I am in a hurry and if don’t talk to her she will be barking  and crying in a very cute manner, so I have to give her first meet her  Harshad is her most favorite, as whenever Harshad visits Madhurbhav that she will dance around and round around him and neglect me.

The the best part of the story is that we thought that Pari must be getting bored and she should have a company we brought another puppy to Madhur Bhav and guess what. P
ari became so insecure that she ignored us completely and when we called her Pari Pari … she did not meet us and from her face and eye you can make out that she is very upset with us. she is our lovely part could not digest that newborn puppy she will hate and will not go next to her

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Journey till now and battle continues.....

All Seniors are Safe during COVID-19

विस्मरण हे ज्येष्ठांसाठी नवं नाही